Sunday, February 25, 2007

sleepy...

why is it that when ur most exhausted, it's impossible to fall asleep? i kinda fell asleep (but only for a few seconds, i think) in the midst of conversation tonight. that was embarrassing. prior to that though, i snuck away and tried to nap in my gma's room for a half hour before dinner - clearly that did not work. stupid me and the open door policy. i can sleep through the talkin, and i can sleep through the shuffling of mj tiles. but i can't sleep through someone staring at me, or someone poking at me to get up and play hide and seek... family has a way of doing that to u. no matter what, u get up and put on a happy face. life's about trekkin on, isn't it?

n e ways, like i was saying, it's so hard to sleep when ur ready to pass out. at least for me it is. like right now, i'm so freakin tired - yet, my mind just won't go to sleep. this, i believe, may be the onset of narcolepsy...

...zzzzzzzzzzzz...


No comments: