Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Yawn...

I am exhausted. I don't know what my problem is. I can't keep my eyes open.

the most excitement i had today was watching a dumb girl fall into a puddle b/c she was too preoccupied with her starbucks coffee. some little girl - she's probably one of those obnoxious too-cool-for-my-age people. lessons of the day: 1) if you get starbucks, sit down and drink it; 2) don't walk near large puddles, especially in nyc - who knows what's swimming in them. 3) act your age - don't be a dakota fanning in training...i kinda laughed, so that's really gonna push me further away from heaven. now i'm just waiting til i get shoved into a puddle - karma really sux.

actually, i shouldn't lie - the most exciting thing ever to happen to me today is the acquisition of a tape dispenser. i dunno, though, it's a close competition b/w the glue stick and the tape. i think the tape wins though. i won't even discuss the highlighter - i kno you can handle only so much excitement at once. yes. this is what my life has become.

i need to change my life. i can't just sit around and watch the sun rise and set everyday. I feel like life's going nowhere. u close ur eyes for a sec and a lifetime has flown by. Something needs to happen with my life - i'm scared that i'm falling into the trap of work-no-life... ugh. u kno there's something wrong when gone are the days you actually didn't mind going to work and (dare i say it?) i actually enjoyed work at one point. things are only going to get worse too b/c i just sit around and complain, but i don't take any action. i don't even know what i would do though to change things. i'm not comfortable with this life n e more. i was though. i was perfectly satisfied with my situation, but now with each day passing, i feel like i'm just wasting away. it's not depression or regret, just disappointment. i use to have fun. pure fun. now it's like fun is just a joke that i make in passing for like 2 seconds, then it's back to nothingness. err. i've never been an advocate of change, but right now i think i'm pretty darn desperate.

"...where did i go wrong, i lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness,
and i would have stayed up with you all night, had i known how to save a
life..." - The Fray

1 comment:

Look... shaken, not stirred. said...

Hola Pamalot. How'd you get the goole search thing on the bottom? I added your site to mine.